Try more effective, Multi-Session Programmes
Although we can provide our training programmes as standard one to three day 'block courses', just like all of the other providers, we also offer another option which other providers can't afford to offer, but which can be far more effective for long-term behaviour change...
Multi-Session is more effective. A multi-session programme contains the same basic content as a 'block' course, but is run as a series of half day (3 hour) sessions, which are spaced a few days to a week apart. In-between sessions there is integrated on the job practice, as well as instructor 'mini coaching' support and reinforcement throughout. There are also opt-in, post-programme options for continued reinforcement, as well as one on one coaching for those who want ongoing support in cementing the mindsets and habits learned.
Why? These programmes are more effective than traditional block training sessions because:
- they allow participants to learn and digest the materials in smaller chunks, with reinforcement in the following sessions;
- participants get a chance to apply the new mindsets and habits they have learned in their work environment between sessions, which are then reviewed in the following session;
- continual reinforcement and instructor assistance helps the participant keep their focus on the better mindsets and habits they need to be practicing;
- being split into half day sessions also means participants aren't out of the office for days on end, and
- any more than about 3 hours of learning new topics causes fatigue and overload start to set it for most adult learners, so small 3 hour sessions mean they are fresh and absorbing all of the information presented.
No extra Cost. You can choose either option for the same standard price (a 1 day block course is split into a 2 half day multi-session programme). Most other providers will split courses for you, but don't provide the in-between course reinforcement options, and will charge around 30% to 50% more because they can't schedule other courses on the same day as a half day.